1. The automatic crane with precise spherical robotic pan&tilt head is designed for intelligent and automatic operation and shooting. It can be widely used for all kinds of studio real scene, AR or VR shooting.
2. Professional leading start-stop anti-shake technology ensures the perfect shooting effect and convenience of post production.
3. Automatically track the main scene and shoot when the jib moves.
4. Automatically Position:the robot can precisely position the trajectory in 7 motion directions,(left/right,up/down,back/forth of the jib,pan,tilt,zoom,focus of robotic head),adjust the speed and record accordingly.
5. Support Canon or Fujinon full servo lens, which can control zoom and focus.
6. Support RS422, RS232 ethernet communication protocol. Free-D protocol is adopted for virtual tracking data output which is compatible with Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, etc
7. The total length range of the jib is 2.4m-3.8m which can be adjusted manually. The overall weight is less than 170kg. The maximum effective payload is up to 28kg. It can suit cameras of various mainstream brands. Even the teleprompter could also be mounted. The input voltage is 110V/220V, and the maximum power is 300W.
8. The normal operation noise volume is lower than 20dB, which meets the studio acoustics requirement
9. Optional control console can simulate the camera operation perfectly.
Pan range of the head: ±355°, speed:0-180°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the head: ±60°, speed:0-120°/s, precision:0.001°?
Pan range of the body: ±180°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the body: -25°-60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for full servo lens, speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. One set of spherical omnidirectional robotic pan&tilt head
2. One set of 2.4m-3.8m telescopic jib
3. One set of adapter base
4. One set of control cable