SEEDER CR8M-VR manual VR tracking crane, length of the arm is 8m.There are 4 pcs 23 bits absolute value encoders in fluid head and crane, plus 2 encodes in lens, to collect the position data and then output standard FREE-D by DATABOX 4.
1、Length of the crane is 8m，made from aluminum alloy, using low noise imported brand motor, balance weight 100kg
2、Fluid head width:210mm-280mm, Fluid head length: 375mm-445mm, Payload 30KG, Max speed 90°/s
3、Remote control handle can control the motion and speed of the fluid head like Pan/tilt, zoom, focus. Also control turn on/ff function of the camera.
4、Installation sequence number sign, easy to install and dischart the machine.
5、Windbreak hole, reduce the resistant of the wind affect on the crane body, also reduce the weight of the crane.
6、Location limited device to set limit height/left position/right position. Make the machine running safety.
7、Only one hidden bundle of cable connect the camera and fluid head control box.
8、Double monitor installed platform, angle adjustment.
9、Tripod plus castor wheel with braker, caster wheel direction can be adjusted freel, 3x2 double wheel, diameter 200mm, Max cover land radius 0.72m, weight capacity 500kg;
10、Carry Box, built-in damping sponge
11、7” screen monitor
1. Support data input via encoders from pan, tilt, zoom, focus, lens and crane Support BB input via Q9 interface.
2. Automatically recognize full servo lens of Canon or Fujinon and collect tracking data
3. Support setting tracking camera ID, automatically adjust the tracking delay and lens delay
4. Support FREE-D absolute value tracking data, RS422 and Ethernet UDP dual-output, and support changing UPD port number
5. Support data direction-exchange between zoom and focus. Support data direction-exchange between pan and tilt.
6. Support manual tracking crane which can user-define the jib length
7. When the machine moves, two-point positioning could be used
8. Assembled with the touch screen, support USB-C, TF card communication
Pan/ Tilt/X/Y/Z Resolution: 8,300,000 /360°