The elevating robot assembled with a precise spherical robotic head can shoot automatically and intelligently, which is perfectly designed for various studio Reality, AR or VR shooting.
1.Replace professional operators.
2.Achieve standardization of the camera shooting at beginning and ending of the news or special topic programs.
3.Achieve highly accurate video effect in programs combined with both Reality and VR.
4.Offer professional tracking data to cooperate with live AR production in large-scale activity programs.
5.In the OB van or large studio, automatic positioning robots are set up to achieve automatic camera shooting.
6.When controlling ultra-high definition cameras, long lens shooting can achieve effective anti-shake.
7.Reduce the error rate of manual shooting on important occasions.
8.Through the network transmission, the camera motion can be operated smoothly and remotely.
1. Professional leading start-stop anti-shake technology ensures the perfect shooting effect.
2. According to the location of the start point, automatically generates the optimized trajectory and achieves natural curvilinear motion.
3. Absolute value controller is used to record movement position data and tracking data without initialization calibration. Could be used within 2 seconds after start-up.
4. Support Canon or Fujinon full servo lens, controlling zoom, focus function and collecting tracking data.
5. According to the delay amount of the tracking data from the buit-in lens encoder, automatically synchnonize the delay of tracking data from the motor, then output complete integrated tracking data.
6. RS422 and network UDP dual-output high precision FREE-D tracking data, which can be docked with AR and VR equipment.
7. Adopt standard TCP/IP network protocol which can be controlled by third party equipment to realize automation of whole work flow.
1.Automatically position trajectory: the robot can precisely position the trajectory in 5 motion directions,(Up/down of the lifting platform,pan,tilt,zoom,focus of the robotic head)，adjust the speed of movement and record accordingly.
2.Precise mechanical elevating system adopted. Lens lifting range: 1150mm-2200mm. Precision: 0.001mm.
3.Maximum payload of the pan&tilt head is 28kgs, which is suitable for mainstream brand cameras and can be mounted with a mini prompter.
4.Multi-functional robot chassis is easy for mobility. The overall weight is about 80 kg.
5.System input voltage: 220V. Maximum capacity: 320W.
6.The noise volume is less than 28Db during normal speed operation, which can meet the acoustical requirements of the studio.
7.VR output module is optional, and the virtual tracking data is output by FREE-D(D1) protocol, which supports RS422 and Ethernet UDP. Support VR systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, etc.
8.Optional control panel can achieve dual system simulation camera operation without delay, which is safe and reliable.
Pan range of the head: ±360°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision: 0.001°
Tilt Range of the head: ±75°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision: 0.001°
Lens lifting range: 1150-2200mm, speed: 0-35cm/s, precision: 0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for mainstream lens. Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1.One set of spherical omnidirectional robotic pan&tilt head.
2.One set of quiet lifting platform.
3.One set of control cable.