For SEEDER RB Series Operation Control
1. X86 hardware platform: Intel kabylake CPU, SSD solid state drive, 15.6 inch industrial full HD capacitive IPS multi touch screen, standard 2 RJ-45 Ethernet ports, 4 USB interfaces.
2. The touch control and physical buttons are used to set up two control systems. The start button is differentiated by colors and equipped with corresponding physical buttons to ensure program production safety and reduce misuse. The two sets of systems can control the horizontal ,vertical movement of the jib, the pan and tilt movement of the head and also the camera focus and zoom movement.
3. The feeling and damping of the six-axis simulation console completely simulate broadcast-level camera operation which makes it easy for users to get started and improve post program production efficiency.
4. Manual control follow-up and automatic operation switch intelligently.Even if the software automation is not controllable, the device can still be normally controlled through the six-axis analog console.
5. It can preset 8 programs and 128 scenes. Different program scenes correspond to independent background operations and are easy to access.
6. The acceleration and deceleration of the motion trajectory is preset by a unique optimization algorithm, and the system can automatically match the optimized damping coefficient. The problem of image jitter can be solved without adjusting complex parameters.
7. Light recognition function: The RGB back lights of the physical keys on the console display different colors according to the running status of the robot.
8. Zoom/Focus: Set Zoom function on the joystick.Moderate damping makes it easy to operate with your thumb. The focus knob is placed on the left side panel for easy operation.
9. Unlimited control:the red button on the zoom lever can suspend the connection between the joystick and the robot. When the head is controlled at a large angle, the operation range of the joystick is limited, that can be reset by pressing the pause button.
10. One-to-many control: a console can connect and control multiple robots
Voltage:110V or 220V