1. 8 axis motion (left/right & up/down & back/forth of the jib, pan tilt head, zoom, focus and aperture)
2. Jib arm length:2.6m-4.2m, can be adjusted manually
3. Payload of the Pan & Tilt Head:30kg
4. Overall Weight:170kg
6. Noise Volume:<28dB (at the maximum speed)
7. Supports storage of 16 programs, 256 scenes, 32 sequences
8. UDP and RS422 dual output FREE-D data, VR tracking accuracy: 0.001°
Pan range of the head: ±150°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the head: ±60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Pan range of the jib: ±355°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the jib:-25°-60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for full servo lens, speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Fast start stop anti shake technology.
2. AI curvilinear motion.
3. The absolute encoders are used to record the motion position.
4. One-time calibration, available in 2 seconds after power on.
5. FreeD protocol tracking data with 23 bit (830000 / 360 °) tracking accuracy can be output through RS422 and UDP.
6. Standard TCP / IP network protocols, which can be controlled by third-party equipment or system to realize automatic operation.
7. Auto targeting stage scene.
8. Support graphic systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, UE5, etc.
9. Support studio control systems such as SEEDER AISS、Vizrt MOSART、ROSS Overdrive、GrassValley, etc.
10. Optical and dynamic dual collision avoidance technology.
11. AI face recognition, and low delay tracking motion shooting.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of 2.6m-4.2m telescopic jib
3. One set of robot chassis
4. One set of control cable