1. 6 axis motion (up/down of the elevator, pan, tilt, zoom, focus and aperture)
2. Work Height: 1191 - 1961 mm
3. Payload of the Pan & Tilt Head: 12kg
4. Overall Weight: 80kg
5. Power: 110V/220V, 320W
6. Noise Volume:<28dB (at the maximum speed)
7. Preset 32 programs, 32 sequences per program, and 16 scenes per sequence
8. UDP and RS422 dual output FREE-D data, VR tracking accuracy: 0.001°
1. Pan range of the head: ±350°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
2. Tilt Range of the head: ±120°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
3. Lens lifting range:1191mm-1961mm, speed:0-35cm/s, precision:0.001°
4. Zoom and focus: suitable for mainstream lens. Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Fast start stop anti shake technology.
2. AI curvilinear motion.
3. The absolute encoders are used to record the motion position, one-time calibration.
4. FreeD protocol tracking data with 23 bit (830000 / 360 °) tracking accuracy can be output through RS422, UDP, TCP and USB-C.
5. Standard TCP / IP network protocols, which can be controlled by third-party equipment or system to realize automatic operation.
6. Auto targeting stage scene.
7. Support VR systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, UE5, etc.
8. Support studio control systems such as SEEDER AISS、Vizrt MOSART、ROSS Overdrive、GrassValley, etc.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of quiet lifting platform
3. One set of control cable