1. 5 axis motion (pan, tilt, zoom, focus and aperture)
2. Max. Payload (Pan & Tilt Head): 30kg
3. Bowl size: 100mm
4. Weight (Pan & Tilt Head): 4.6kg
5. Power: 110V/220V, 90W
6. Noise Volume:<28dB (at the maximum speed)
7. UDP and RS422 dual output FREE-D data, VR tracking accuracy: 0.001°
8. AI face recognition, and low delay tracking motion shooting.
1. Pan range: ±150°, Speed: 0-60°/s, Precision:0.001°
2. Tilt range: ±75°, Speed: 0-60°/s, Precision: 0.001 °
3. Zoom and focus: Suit mainstream lens, Speed: 0-52mm/s, Precision: 0.001mm
1. Fast start stop anti shake technology.
2. AI curvilinear motion.
3. FreeD protocol tracking data with 23 bit (830000 / 360 °) tracking accuracy can be output through RS422 and UDP.
4. The absolute encoders are used to record the motion position, one-time calibration.
5. Standard TCP / IP network protocols, which can be controlled by third-party equipment or system to realize automatic operation.
6. Auto targeting stage scene.
7. Support VR systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, UE5, etc.
8. Support studio control systems such as SEEDER AISS、Vizrt MOSART、ROSS Overdrive、GrassValley, etc.
9. The robotic pan & tilt head and robot control panel are IP67 waterproof.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of robot control panel
3. One set of control cable
4. One set of tripod